The Quest for the Magic Yarn Ball
Part Three
by RubyFire

Act Three

Author: Hmm. Act two was a bit short.

Mistoffelees: I wonder what gave you that idea.

Author: Do I have to make you play the Narrator like your brother?

Misto: (snorts) I'd rather.

Author: Good! You can play the hunchback when I write my Hunchback of Notre Dame crossover.

Misto: But you said I could do Clopin! Not fair! (Pouts)

Quaxo: (chuckles) this is the story of Sir Robin. It was originally going to be about Sir Monkey Carbucketty but that scene, according to Monty Python's movie had to do with queens between the age of 16 and 19 and a half, playing with a yarn ball shaped beacon, maidens undressing, spanking, and oral se-

Everyone: DON'T SAY IT!

Quaxo: Sorry.

Munku: I'm not in this skit. (Sigh of relief) Just get this over with.

Quaxo: So one of Munkustrap's knights, Sir Mungojerrie, took his minstrels and rode out on his non-existent horse. As his minstrel sang.

Tumblebrutus: (singing) Sir Robin-

Mungo: It's Mungo, pal.

Tumble: Er, um... (Singing again) Sir Mungo was the bravest knight, you could ever meet. He'd never tremble at the Black Knight's name, as he stumbled down the street. brave Sir Mungo! Brave Sir Mungo! looking out for troubles and the fair maidens-

Mungo: Shut up!

Quaxo: As the company moved deep into a forest of pretty clover and violets, they came apon a gruesome site.

Everyone: Oh my god! It's a picture of Erik unmasked! (screaming and crying)

Erik: Oh jeez. I feel loved.

Author: Wrong gruesome sight!

Quaxo: Oh, right. They saw... um.. 3 knights in armor, dead, posted up against a tree with a lance? Yuck!

Author: (polishing her knives, and whistling, happily)

Mungo: Maybe we should go catch up with Munkustrap.

Tumble: But Brave Mungojerrie, you have not found the yarn ball yet!

Mungo: Well, (glances around) No yarn ball here, yep, see?

Quaxo: Suddenly, an echoing voice screamed halt! For Everlasting cat, it was a three headed Amazon Knight.

Victoria, Griddlebone, and Cassandra: Actually, we're just sharing the same shirt. (to Mungojerrie and his minstrels) What the [explicit] do you want?

Tumble: (singing) to fight for justice and love-

Mungo: Shut up! (to the three) Nothing. Just passing through.

Vic, Cass, and Griddle: Well we can't let you do that.

Victoria: We have to kill you.

Griddle: I think that was a bit impolite.

Cass: Who cares about you, you over-grown powder puff?

Vic: Shut up you two! We'll kill him then go have tea?

Griddle: Ok?

Cass: Ok?

All three: All right!

Quaxo: But as the three squabbling brats turned to face Mungojerrie and kill him, they found that he was gone.

Tumble: (singing) Sir Tumble ran away.

Mungo: Did not! Stop lying!

Tumble: (singing) He bowed as soon as trouble heads, he turned tail and fled. The cowardly Sir Mungojerrie!


Part 4
Back to the Fanfics
Come Home