Gus the Theatre Cat
Would you like to make this site your homepage? It's fast and easy...
Yes, Please make this my home page!
- Appearance: He's a long-furred, brown and gray calico. There's nothing much else to say, except 'he suffers from palsy that makes his paws shake'.
- Aliases: Asparagus, Gus
- Age: elder - 85 (human age)
- Talents: He used to be a majour dramatical Cat, performing onstage, but now he just suffers from flights of fancy.
- Personality: Although Gus used to have fun and play with the kits and humans, he's grown more detached from both societies. Some think he's gone delusional.
- "Musical" Family: none that're alive yet!
- 'Net Family (known): none
- Mate: Huh! Not anymore.
- Best Friend: Griz... Old D... Jelly... ?
- Enemies: How could anyone be the enemy of a sickly old Tom like him?
- Ranking: the Theatre Cat
None yet! Send them in!
Disclaimer: These are my opinions. I don't mean to offend anyone by them, and you shouldn't be offended by them, because they might not directly reflect the character from the movie.
See Other Profiles