Jennyanydots, Mistress of Seduction by Leri Jennyanydots. The nanny. The old Gumbie Cat. The motherly kitten producer. The nurse. The vamp. Aha, that got you, didn`t it! Yes, I Jennyanydots, the one and only temptress of the jellicles. It isn`t the first thought that springs to mind, is it? I`ve had `em all ... Skimbleshanks, Asparagus, Bustopher Jones, even Old Dueteronomy. The younger queens don`t really believe me, of course. "You, a sex machine, Jenny?" "Come off it." "You`re pulling our leg." "Just tell me you haven`t been with Tugger!" Oh, wouldn`t they like to know. More than once, the Rum Tum Tugger`s appeared on my doorstep. He turned bright red when Cassandra said that, and disappeared pretty quick, too. I nearly died laughing. Of course, he`s not the only one who likes the more experienced queens. Tumblebrutus, for another, is one I`m well acquainted with. I haven`t managed to add Munkustrap to the list yet, but I haven`t given up hope. Well, what does everyone expect? A queen has to be a bit promiscuous, you know, or else where would the kittens come from? Jellylorum thinks it`s hilarious, of course. Her tempting days are over, she`s content to stay celibate (more or less), but she loves to hear all about my love life. She`s lovely, is Jelly, she`s one of my best friends, but sometimes she hints that I should slow down a bit. She must be mad! I wouldn`t give up playing with the toms for anything. At the moment, I`ve got more toms trailing behind me than Bombalurina. Of course, they all get a bit jealous from time to time. You should have seen Skimble`s face when Bustopher gave me a flower at the last Jellicle Ball. I nearly saw steam coming out of his ears. But a kiss and a cuddle later, all was sunshine again. They`re so silly, toms. Just furry balls of testosterone. You can do anything with them if you hint that you`re free later on tonight... Sometimes, I wonder if I`ll ever be able to slow down, like Jelly. I`m getting older, really. But at the moment, I`m having too much fun! I say, if you enjoy, then go ahead and do it! If you`ll excuse me, I think I ought to be going. Skimble`s looking lonely, and we can`t have that, can we?